1. Put the tomatoes in a pan with very little water and cook till they are well mashed.
2. Add salt, red chillies, ginger and garlic pastes.
3. Cook for 10 minutes then remove from fire, cool and push through a strainer.
4. Melt butter in a pan. Saute the paneer.
5. Add black cumin and after it crackles pour the tomato extract over the paneer.
6. Sprinkle with garam masala, coriander powder and mace powder.
7. Add grated processed cheese.
8. Bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes on a slow fire.
9. Garnish with chopped coriander and cardamom powder.
10. Serve with naan.