Fudge Brownies with Frosting
Fudge Brownies With Frosting - Satisfy your desires of hunger with mouthwatering Fudge Brownies With Frosting recipe posted online on this page. This recipe can be easily prepared at home without any hassle. Do try this at home.
• 12 tbsp. Flour – slightly heaped
• 3 tbsp. Butter
• 3 tbsp. Cocoa powder
• 2 Eggs
• 1 tsp. Baking powder
• 1 tsp. Vanilla essence
• 16 tbsp.. Sugar – leveled
• 1/2 cup Walnuts
• 1 cup icing sugar
• 3 tbsp. butter
• 3 tbsp. cocoa powder
• 2 tbsp. milk
• Walnut halves for Garnish
• Preheat oven to 180 degrees
• In a bowl, sift flour, cocoa and baking powder together. Set aside.
• In another bowl beat butter and sugar together. When light and fluffy add vanilla, beat then add 1 egg and beat then 2 tablespoons flour mix, beat then another egg, beat then the rest of the flour – and mix till well combined.
• Add walnuts, and fold in to batter with a spatula.
• Pour into a greased and floured 7 x 7 inch square pan. Bake in a 180 degree oven for 25 minutes.
• Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Then remove from tin and allow to cool on a rack.
• In a bowl sieve icing sugar and cocoa together. Add butter and milk and beat until smooth.
• Spread frosting over cooled brownies, garnish with walnut halves and cut into squares & than ready to serve