1. Cut the boneless chicken in julienne strips.
2. Marinate the chicken in (1/2 tsp black pepper, mustard, ketchup, worcestor sauce, and ketchup).
3. Heat a little oil in a pan and fry the chicken until the chicken is cooked and the water is dried.
4. Separatly mix cabbage, mayonnaise, salt, 1/4tsp black pepper, sugar and cream together.
5. On the base of the buns, spread margerine or butter.
6. Place a slice pineapple followed by an egg slice.
7. Lay the chicken on top and then add cabbage.
8. On the top slice of the burger spread either ketchup or mustard paste.
10. Note: you can use left over roast chicken.