Pasta And Tomato Soup Recipe
Pasta and Tomato Soup – Get the mouth watering Pasta and Tomato Soup recipe online from this page. It is easy to prepare and takes normal preparation time. You can serve it as a full course meal for dinner or lunch.
1) Ripe tomatoes, blanched, skinned and coarsely chopped 450 gm
2) Cloves garlic, crushed 2
3) Onions, thinly sliced 2
4) Onions, thinly sliced 3
5) Fresh parsley, chopped 3 tbsp
6) Pasta 150 gm
7) Parmesan cheese, grated 2 tbsp
8) Water 4 cups
9) Olive oil 4 tbsp
10) Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the garlic and saute for 3 minutes.
2. Add the chopped tomatoes, onions and half the parsley to the pan.
3. Fry gently for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Pour in the water, season with the salt and pepper and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
5. Raise the heat and drop in the pasta.
6. Cook, covered, for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is just cooked.
7. Just before serving, add the remaining parsley and garnish with the Parmesan cheese.