1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Make soft crumbs of cookies with butter and then make a layer of these crumbs onto the base of a springform baking pan.
3. Bake this crust for just 5 min at 350 degrees F.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs until become fluffy.
5. Timely add cream cheese to the beaten eggs and beat well to make smooth batter.
6. Now gradually add pudding mix and sour cream and mix at slow speed until become uniform.
7. Pour this batter over the prepared crust and place in preheated oven for 30 min at 375 degrees F.
8. Meanwhile prepare topping for cake, for that you have to beat heavy cream and sugar until stiff peaks are formed.
9. When the cake have been done cool it to room temperature, then spread the whipped cream over the whole cake and top with crushed pistachio.
10. Refrigerate this cake for at least 2 hrs until topping sets completely and then serve.