Piyazo - Try making tantalizing Piyazo at home by following this simple recipe posted on the page online. Serve it hot for lunch or dinner parties for special guests. Give us your valuable feedback in the comment box.
• Split green grams 2 cups
• Fresh Coriander (chopped) ½ cup
• Green chillies 3
• Onion cut into ring 3
• Red chilli powde 1tbsp
• Sweet soda one pinch
• Cumin seeds 1 tbsp
• Salt to taste
• Oil as required
• Mix soda lentils and soak in water overnight.
• Blend lentils, green chillies, coriander, red chillies, cumin seeds and salt in a blender
• Take out mixture in a bowl; add onion, and mix.
• Heat oil in wokl; fry lentil mixture in spoonfuls till golden.
• Remove delicious piyazo on absorbent paper and serve with tomato ketchup or tamarind chutney