1. Mix yeast, sugar, milk and saffron. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Mix in Egg and melted Ghee.
3. Combine flour, salt, powdered sugar. Make a mound and make a well in the flour mound. Pour in the yeast mixture. Knead about 10 minutes. Gather in to a ball. Cover with a damp kitchen towel or plastic film wrap. Let it rest for one hour or till the dough doubles in size.
4. Knead dough again. Divide in 6 equal small balls.
5. Preheat oven to 450º F.
6. Roll out dough to form a disc about 5" diameter the thickness of 3 Nickels (5¢ coins).
7. Place about 5 raisins on the disc. Press the raisins lightly.
8. Put 2 discs on a greased baking sheet.
9. Bake 6 to eight minutes.