1. Store spring onions, corn flour and bean sprouts aside until cooking is complete.
2. Mix all other ingredients including vegetables, spices, sauces, stock and vinegar and cook on low flame.
3. Add chicken when it gets boiled.
4. Cook for five minutes, then dissolve the corn flour in a cup of stock and then add to the soup.
5. Keep stirring the soup with a wooden ladle until it is thickened.
6. Add beaten eggs and stir to mix.
7. Heat up before serving the soup, add sesame seed oil, spring onions and bean sprouts.
8. Enjoy your hot and sour soup!