1. Grate potatoes and immediately add into hot water and take out immediately.
2. Take a bowl with keema, add onion, coriander, chilies, ginger garlic paste, salt, butter, egg and potatoes.
3. Mix ingredients together very well.
4. Oil a meat loaf tin and pour the meat mixture into the tin.
5. Preheat oven for 15-20 minutes at 180 C.
6. Bake for a total of 30-40 minutes.
7. Once the mixture leaves the side of the tin, this will indicate that the meat loaf is cooked.
8. There will be excess water in the meat loaf that can be simply drained.
9. Serve warm with green beans and potato mash as a lunch or serve cold slices tossed in a salad.