1.Wash, peel and boil the turnips.
2. When they become soft, drain all the water and mash them to a fine paste, to ensure that there is no water left in the turnips, place them in a sieve and press firmly so that the water drains completely.
3. In 2 cups of water, boil the lentils with all the spices.
4. When it dries, remove from heat and leave to cool.
5. Grind the mixture in a food processor to a smooth paste.
6. Mix with turnips and knead.
7. Add beaten egg, corn flour and bread slices to the mixture and knead once again.
9. Mix together the mint, coriander leaves, green chilies, onion and ginger.
10. Wet your palms and place the turnip mixture in the center of your palm, shape it into a small ball.
11. Indent the center with your thumb and press a little of the stuffing mixture into it.
12. Fold the sides over carefully and reshape into a smooth flat shape.
13. Repeat with remaining mixture. Fry in pan on low heat with very little oil.