1. Boil the watermelon peels in a pan full of water.
2. When he peels become tender, drain all the water.
3. Then take a handful of peels and press firmly with both hands to squeeze the water.
4. Repeat this with the rest of the peels.
5. In a separate pan, heat the oil and fry the onions until they are golden brown.
6. Add boiled peels to the onions along with all the spices including mango powder and lemon juice.
7. Gently stir the mixture for a few minutes until it turns golden.
8. It is important to keep stirring at this stage to prevent the ingredients from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
9. Place the pan on a heavy griddle (tava) on very low heat for 10 minutes.
10. Remove from heat and serve.