You have searched the English word "Fire" meaning in Arabic "النار". Fire meaning has been search 5068 (five thousand and sixty-eight) times till 8/4/2015. You can also find Fire meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Fire Meaning in Arabic
Find best online English to Arabic Dictionary and Arabic to English Translation with Arabic keyboard. Search words meaning along with Definition & Synonyms details.
Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To cause to explode; as, to fire a torpedo; to disharge; as, to fire a musket or cannon; to fire cannon balls, rockets, etc.
- (n.) Anything which destroys or affects like fire.
- (v. t.) To light up as if by fire; to illuminate.
- (n.) Liveliness of imagination or fancy; intellectual and moral enthusiasm; capacity for ardor and zeal.
- (v. t.) To subject to intense heat; to bake; to burn in a kiln; as, to fire pottery.
- (n.) Splendor; brilliancy; luster; hence, a star.
- (n.) The evolution of light and heat in the combustion of bodies; combustion; state of ignition.
- (v. t.) To animate; to give life or spirit to; as, to fire the genius of a young man.
- (n.) Fuel in a state of combustion, as on a hearth, or in a stove or a furnace.
- (v. t.) To drive by fire.
- (v. i.) To take fire; to be kindled; to kindle.
- (n.) The discharge of firearms; firing; as, the troops were exposed to a heavy fire.
- (n.) Torture by burning; severe trial or affliction.
- (v. t.) To inflame; to irritate, as the passions; as, to fire the soul with anger, pride, or revenge.
- (v. t.) To set on fire; to kindle; as, to fire a house or chimney; to fire a pile.
- (v. i.) To be irritated or inflamed with passion.
- (n.) Ardor of passion, whether love or hate; excessive warmth; consuming violence of temper.
- (n.) The burning of a house or town; a conflagration.
- (v. t.) To feed or serve the fire of; as, to fire a boiler.
- (v. i.) To discharge artillery or firearms; as, they fired on the town.
- (v. t.) To cauterize.
- (n.) One who inflames factions, or causes contention and mischief; an incendiary.
- (n.) A piece of burning wood.
English to Arabic Dictionary - English is an international and most comprehended language of the World. You can translate and comprehend any language by translating it to English. This page covers the Arabic and English dictionary. You can type any word in English and search the relevant meaning in Arabic and likewise if you are well versed in Arabic and want to know meaning of certain word in English, you can type the word in Arabic and get the desired results.
HamariWeb gives you access of the free online Arabic to English dictionary that covers almost 50,000 English to Arabic words meanings. This bi language dictionary can help you get the desired meanings of difficult words anytime anywhere. You can also search Arabic to English dictionary by using Arabic keyboard given at page. If you are unable to find your desired word's meaning then you can suggest us and we will add that in our archives.