• Accomplished Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Accomplish
- (a.) Completed; effected; established; as, an accomplished fact.
- (a.) Complete in acquirements as the result usually of training; -- commonly in a good sense; as, an accomplished scholar, an accomplished villain.
• Accomplish Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To complete, as time or distance.
- (v. t.) To bring to an issue of full success; to effect; to perform; to execute fully; to fulfill; as, to accomplish a design, an object, a promise.
- (v. t.) To equip or furnish thoroughly; hence, to complete in acquirements; to render accomplished; to polish.
- (v. t.) To gain; to obtain.