• Advise Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To take counsel; to consult; -- followed by with; as, to advise with friends.
- (v. t.) To give advice to; to offer an opinion, as worthy or expedient to be followed; to counsel; to warn.
- (v. t.) To consider; to deliberate.
- (v. t.) To give information or notice to; to inform; -- with of before the thing communicated; as, we were advised of the risk.
• Advised Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Advise
• Adviser Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who advises.