• Ambling Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Amble
• Amble Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To go at the easy gait called an amble; -- applied to the horse or to its rider.
- (n.) A peculiar gait of a horse, in which both legs on the same side are moved at the same time, alternating with the legs on the other side.
- (v. i.) To move somewhat like an ambling horse; to go easily or without hard shocks.
- (n.) A movement like the amble of a horse.
• Amblingly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) With an ambling gait.