• Annul Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) To make void or of no effect; to nullify; to abolish; to do away with; -- used appropriately of laws, decrees, edicts, decisions of courts, or other established rules, permanent usages, and the like, which are made void by component authority.
- (a.) To reduce to nothing; to obliterate.
• Annulata Definition & Synonyms
- (n. pl.) A class of articulate animals, nearly equivalent to Annelida, including the marine annelids, earthworms, Gephyrea, Gymnotoma, leeches, etc. See Annelida.
• Annulus Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A ring; a ringlike part or space.
- (n.) A space contained between the circumferences of two circles, one within the other.
- (n.) Ring-shaped structures or markings, found in, or upon, various animals.
- (n.) The solid formed by a circle revolving around a line which is the plane of the circle but does not cut it.