• Apparent Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An heir apparent.
- (a.) Clear or manifest to the understanding; plain; evident; obvious; known; palpable; indubitable.
- (a.) Appearing to the eye or mind (distinguished from, but not necessarily opposed to, true or real); seeming; as the apparent motion or diameter of the sun.
- (a.) Capable of being seen, or easily seen; open to view; visible to the eye; within sight or view.
• Apparently Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Plainly; clearly; manifestly; evidently.
- (adv.) Seemingly; in appearance; as, a man may be apparently friendly, yet malicious in heart.
- (adv.) Visibly.