• Arbor Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A tree, as distinguished from a shrub.
- (n.) A mandrel in lathe turning.
- (n.) A kind of latticework formed of, or covered with, vines, branches of trees, or other plants, for shade; a bower.
- (n.) An axle or spindle of a wheel or opinion.
• Arbor vitae Definition & Synonyms
- () The treelike disposition of the gray and white nerve tissues in the cerebellum, as seen in a vertical section.
- () An evergreen tree of the cypress tribe, genus Thuja. The American species is the T. occidentalis.
• Arbored Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Furnished with an arbor; lined with trees.