• Arise Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To proceed; to issue; to spring.
- (v. i.) To spring up; to come into action, being, or notice; to become operative, sensible, or visible; to begin to act a part; to present itself; as, the waves of the sea arose; a persecution arose; the wrath of the king shall arise.
- (n.) Rising.
- (v. i.) To come up from a lower to a higher position; to come above the horizon; to come up from ones bed or place of repose; to mount; to ascend; to rise; as, to arise from a kneeling posture; a cloud arose; the sun ariseth; he arose early in the morning.
• Arisen Definition & Synonyms
- (p. p.) of Arise