• Aspected Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having an aspect.
• Aspect Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Prospect; outlook.
- (n.) Position or situation with regard to seeing; that position which enables one to look in a particular direction; position in relation to the points of the compass; as, a house has a southern aspect, that is, a position which faces the south.
- (n.) To behold; to look at.
- (n.) Appearance to the eye or the mind; look; view.
- (n.) The act of looking; vision; gaze; glance.
- (n.) The influence of the stars for good or evil; as, an ill aspect.
- (n.) Look, or particular appearance of the face; countenance; mien; air.
- (n.) The situation of planets or stars with respect to one another, or the angle formed by the rays of light proceeding from them and meeting at the eye; the joint look of planets or stars upon each other or upon the earth.
- (n.) A view of a plane from a given direction, usually from above; more exactly, the manner of presentation of a plane to a fluid through which it is moving or to a current. If an immersed plane meets a current of fluid long side foremost, or in broadside aspect, it sustains more pressure than when placed short side foremost. Hence, long narrow wings are more effective than short broad ones of the same area.