• Bandying Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Bandy
• Bandy Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To content, as at some game in which each strives to drive the ball his own way.
- (v. t.) To toss about, as from man to man; to agitate.
- (n.) A club bent at the lower part for striking a ball at play; a hockey stick.
- (v. t.) To beat to and fro, as a ball in playing at bandy.
- (n.) The game played with such a club; hockey; shinney; bandy ball.
- (v. t.) To give and receive reciprocally; to exchange.
- (n.) A carriage or cart used in India, esp. one drawn by bullocks.
- (a.) Bent; crooked; curved laterally, esp. with the convex side outward; as, a bandy leg.