Bar Meaning in Urdu
Bar meaning in English to Urdu is سلاخ (Salakh). Bar synonym words are included Banish, Barricade, Barroom, Block, Blockade, Cake, Debar, Exclude, Measure, Prevention, Relegate, Saloon, Taproom. Similar words of Bar are also commonly used in daily talk like as Bar, Bar, and Barb.
- students playing the part of parents and vice versa (Is K Bar Aks)
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
|BARB ||Buy Abroad but Rent in Britain |
Bar Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) To restrict or confine, as if by a bar; to hinder; to obstruct; to prevent; to prohibit; as, to bar the entrance of evil; distance bars our intercourse; the statute bars my right; the right is barred by time; a release bars the plaintiffs recovery; -- sometimes with up.
- (n.) Any railing that divides a room, or office, or hall of assembly, in order to reserve a space for those having special privileges; as, the bar of the House of Commons.
- (n.) A vein or dike crossing a lode.
- (n.) A barrier or counter, over which liquors and food are passed to customers; hence, the portion of the room behind the counter where liquors for sale are kept.
- (n.) A broad shaft, or band, or stripe; as, a bar of light; a bar of color.
- (n.) A slender strip of wood which divides and supports the glass of a window; a sash bar.
- (n.) To fasten with a bar; as, to bar a door or gate.
- (n.) A bank of sand, gravel, or other matter, esp. at the mouth of a river or harbor, obstructing navigation.
- (n.) The part of the crust of a horses hoof which is bent inwards towards the frog at the heel on each side, and extends into the center of the sole.
- (n.) The place in court where prisoners are stationed for arraignment, trial, or sentence.
- (n.) The whole body of lawyers licensed in a court or district; the legal profession.
- (n.) Anything which obstructs, hinders, or prevents; an obstruction; a barrier.
- (n.) The space between the tusks and grinders in the upper jaw of a horse, in which the bit is placed.
- (n.) A drilling or tamping rod.
- (n.) Any tribunal; as, the bar of public opinion; the bar of God.
- (n.) An indefinite quantity of some substance, so shaped as to be long in proportion to its breadth and thickness; as, a bar of gold or of lead; a bar of soap.
- (n.) To except; to exclude by exception.
- (n.) An ordinary, like a fess but narrower, occupying only one fifth part of the field.
- (n.) The railing that incloses the place which counsel occupy in courts of justice. Hence, the phrase at the bar of the court signifies in open court.
- (n.) A vertical line across the staff. Bars divide the staff into spaces which represent measures, and are themselves called measures.
- (n.) A gatehouse of a castle or fortified town.
- (n.) To cross with one or more stripes or lines.
- (n.) A special plea constituting a sufficient answer to plaintiffs action.
- (n.) A piece of wood, metal, or other material, long in proportion to its breadth or thickness, used as a lever and for various other purposes, but especially for a hindrance, obstruction, or fastening; as, the bars of a fence or gate; the bar of a door.
Bar Urdu Meaning with Definition
Bar is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Bar meaning in Urdu is a سلاخ - Salakh. Bar word is driven by the English language. Bar word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Bar meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Bar stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Bar word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Bar, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Bar Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary