Bear Meaning in Urdu
Bear meaning in English to Urdu is ريچھ (Reech). Bear synonym words are included Abide, Accept, Acquit, Assume, Behave, Birth, Brook, Carry, Comport, Conduct, Contain, Deliver, Deport, Endure, Expect, Have, Hold, Pay, Stand, Stomach, Suffer, Support, Tolerate, Wear, Yield. Similar words of Bear are also commonly used in daily talk like as Bear, Bearable, and Beard.
- Bear and forbear is good philosophy.
- Bear in mind.
- Health enablesone to bear problemsof the world.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Bear Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To gain or win.
- (n.) Metaphorically: A brutal, coarse, or morose person.
- (v. t.) To manage, wield, or direct.
- (v. t.) To render or give; to bring forward.
- (v. i.) To have a certain meaning, intent, or effect.
- (v. i.) To endure with patience; to be patient.
- (v. i.) To relate or refer; -- with on or upon; as, how does this bear on the question?
- (v. t.) To behave; to conduct.
- (v. t.) To endeavor to depress the price of, or prices in; as, to bear a railroad stock; to bear the market.
- (v. t.) To admit or be capable of; that is, to suffer or sustain without violence, injury, or change.
- (v. t.) To possess mentally; to carry or hold in the mind; to entertain; to harbor
- (v. i.) To press; -- with on or upon, or against.
- (n.) A bier.
- (v. t.) To afford; to be to; to supply with.
- (n.) A person who sells stocks or securities for future delivery in expectation of a fall in the market.
- (n.) A portable punching machine.
- (n.) One of two constellations in the northern hemisphere, called respectively the Great Bear and the Lesser Bear, or Ursa Major and Ursa Minor.
- (n.) A block covered with coarse matting; -- used to scour the deck.
- (v. i.) To take effect; to have influence or force; as, to bring matters to bear.
- (v. t.) To conduct; to bring; -- said of persons.
- (v. t.) To support or sustain; to hold up.
- (v. t.) To support and remove or carry; to convey.
- (n.) Alt. of Bere
- (v. t.) To sustain; to have on (written or inscribed, or as a mark), as, the tablet bears this inscription.
- (n.) Any species of the genus Ursus, and of the closely allied genera. Bears are plantigrade Carnivora, but they live largely on fruit and insects.
- (v. i.) To produce, as fruit; to be fruitful, in opposition to barrenness.
- (n.) An animal which has some resemblance to a bear in form or habits, but no real affinity; as, the woolly bear; ant bear; water bear; sea bear.
- (v. t.) To possess and use, as power; to exercise.
- (v. t.) To sustain, or be answerable for, as blame, expense, responsibility, etc.
- (v. t.) To bring forth or produce; to yield; as, to bear apples; to bear children; to bear interest.
- (v. t.) To endure; to tolerate; to undergo; to suffer.
- (v. t.) To possess or carry, as a mark of authority or distinction; to wear; as, to bear a sword, badge, or name.
- (v. i.) To suffer, as in carrying a burden.
- (v. i.) To be situated, as to the point of compass, with respect to something else; as, the land bears N. by E.
- (v. t.) To carry on, or maintain; to have.
Bear Urdu Meaning with Definition
Bear is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Bear meaning in Urdu is a ريچھ - Reech. Bear word is driven by the English language. Bear word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Bear meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Bear stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Bear word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Bear, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Bear Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary