The meaning of Beyond in Urdu is "اس پار" as written in Urdu script, or "Us paar" as written in Roman Urdu. Other possible Urdu translations for Beyond include "Us paar". You can find more definitions and synonyms of Beyond on this page.
Sentence & Examples
- Beyond the cage.
- He had gone far beyond reasoning.
- I walked beyond the town.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (prep.) In a degree or amount exceeding or surpassing; proceeding to a greater degree than; above, as in dignity, excellence, or quality of any kind.
- (adv.) Further away; at a distance; yonder.
- (prep.) On the further side of; in the same direction as, and further on or away than.
- (prep.) Past, out of the reach or sphere of; further than; greater than; as, the patient was beyond medical aid; beyond ones strength.
- (prep.) At a place or time not yet reached; before.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
Beyond is an English language word implies at or to the further side of anything. It is usually used for to be too difficult for someone to understand or deal with. Beyond meaning in Urdu is اس پار. It can be written in the roman ad “Us Paar”. A Beyond word is taken from Old English begeondan, from be ‘by’ + geondan of Germanic origin (related to yon and yonder). This word can be used in different places to describe the situation. You can find more than 1 meaning of the Beyond word on this page.
Q1) What does it mean Beyond in Urdu?
"Beyond" meaning in Urdu is اس پار Us paar.
Q2) Can Beyond be used formal?
Yes, Beyond can be used in formal Urdu. It is a versatile word that can be used in both formal and informal contexts.
Q3) Are there any other translations of Beyond in Urdu?
Yes, other translations of Beyond in Urdu include اس پار Us paar, دوسری طرف Dosari traf, and اس طرف Uss traf.
Q4) What are Beyond synonyms?
Some synonyms for Beyond include: .
Q5) How do you use Beyond in a sentence?
Beyond the cage.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary