The meaning of Bid in Urdu is "بولی لگانا" as written in Urdu script, or "Boli lagana" as written in Roman Urdu. Other possible Urdu translations for Bid include "Boli lagana". You can find more definitions and synonyms of Bid on this page.
- We bid each other adieu (fi amanillah) after
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To invite; to call in; to request to come.
- (n.) An offer of a price, especially at auctions; a statement of a sum which one will give for something to be received, or will take for something to be done or furnished; that which is offered.
- (v. t.) To proclaim; to declare publicly; to make known.
- (v. t.) To make a bid; to state what one will pay or take.
- () of Bid
- (v. t.) To pray.
- (v. t.) To order; to direct; to enjoin; to command.
- (v. t.) To offer in words; to declare, as a wish, a greeting, a threat, or defiance, etc.; as, to bid one welcome; to bid good morning, farewell, etc.
- () imp. & p. p. of Bid.
- () of Bid
- (v. t.) To make an offer of; to propose. Specifically : To offer to pay ( a certain price, as for a thing put up at auction), or to take (a certain price, as for work to be done under a contract).
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a بولی لگانا -
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Bid, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Q1) What does it mean Bid in Urdu?
"Bid" meaning in Urdu is بولی لگانا Boli lagana.
Q2) Can Bid be used formal?
Yes, Bid can be used in formal Urdu. It is a versatile word that can be used in both formal and informal contexts.
Q3) Are there any other translations of Bid in Urdu?
Yes, other translations of Bid in Urdu include بولی لگانا Boli lagana, پيشکَش کَرنا Payashkash karna, and اعلان کرنا Ilan karna.
Q4) What are Bid synonyms?
Some synonyms for Bid include: Adjure, Beseech, Bidding, Call, Command, Conjure, Dictation, Entreat, Invite, Offer, Play, Press, Tender, Wish.
Q5) How do you use Bid in a sentence?
We bid each other adieu (fi amanillah) after
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary