• Blemishing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Blemish
• Blemish Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To mark with deformity; to injure or impair, as anything which is well formed, or excellent; to mar, or make defective, either the body or mind.
- (n.) Any mark of deformity or injury, whether physical or moral; anything that diminishes beauty, or renders imperfect that which is otherwise well formed; that which impairs reputation.
- (v. t.) To tarnish, as reputation or character; to defame.