• Blister Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To be affected with a blister or blisters; to have a blister form on.
- (v. t.) To give pain to, or to injure, as if by a blister.
- (n.) A vesicatory; a plaster of Spanish flies, or other matter, applied to raise a blister.
- (v. t.) To raise a blister or blisters upon.
- (n.) A vesicle of the skin, containing watery matter or serum, whether occasioned by a burn or other injury, or by a vesicatory; a collection of serous fluid causing a bladderlike elevation of the cuticle.
- (n.) Any elevation made by the separation of the film or skin, as on plants; or by the swelling of the substance at the surface, as on steel.
• Blistered Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Blister
• Blistering Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Blister