• Blur Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A dim, confused appearance; indistinctness of vision; as, to see things with a blur; it was all blur.
- (v. t.) To sully; to stain; to blemish, as reputation.
- (v. t.) To render obscure by making the form or outline of confused and uncertain, as by soiling; to smear; to make indistinct and confused; as, to blur manuscript by handling it while damp; to blur the impression of a woodcut by an excess of ink.
- (n.) A moral stain or blot.
- (n.) That which obscures without effacing; a stain; a blot, as upon paper or other substance.
- (v. t.) To cause imperfection of vision in; to dim; to darken.
• Blurting Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Blurt
• Blurred Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Blur