Dhundlaa in English
Dhundlaa meaning in Urdu to English is Blur Dhundlaa. Dhundlaa synonym word is Blear, Confuse, Dim, Fuzz and Obscure. Similar words of Dhundlaa are also commonly used in daily talks like Dhund, , Photo graphi ki flm, and Dhundlaa kar dena.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Blur Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A dim, confused appearance; indistinctness of vision; as, to see things with a blur; it was all blur.
- (v. t.) To sully; to stain; to blemish, as reputation.
- (v. t.) To render obscure by making the form or outline of confused and uncertain, as by soiling; to smear; to make indistinct and confused; as, to blur manuscript by handling it while damp; to blur the impression of a woodcut by an excess of ink.
- (n.) A moral stain or blot.
- (n.) That which obscures without effacing; a stain; a blot, as upon paper or other substance.
- (v. t.) To cause imperfection of vision in; to dim; to darken.
Dhundlaa Meaning in English
Urdu Word dhundlaa is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. dhundlaa meaning in English is Blur دھندلا. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. dhundlaa word meaning along with dhundlaa definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of dhundlaa, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of dhundlaa in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Dhund, , Photo graphi ki flm, and Dhundlaa kar dena are similar words of dhundlaa. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary