Boom Meaning in Urdu
Boom meaning in English to Urdu is گرجنا (Garjna). Boom synonym words are included Blast, Bonanza, Din, Expand, Flourish, Nail, Prosper, Roar, Roaring, Smash, Thrive, Thunder. Similar words of Boom are also commonly used in daily talk like as Boomlet, Boomerange, and Booming.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
|BOOMS ||Bored out of my skull |
Boom Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A long pole or spar, run out for the purpose of extending the bottom of a particular sail; as, the jib boom, the studding-sail boom, etc.
- (n.) A strong and extensive advance, with more or less noisy excitement; -- applied colloquially or humorously to market prices, the demand for stocks or commodities and to political chances of aspirants to office; as, a boom in the stock market; a boom in coffee.
- (v. i.) To cry with a hollow note; to make a hollow sound, as the bittern, and some insects.
- (n.) A long spar or beam, projecting from the mast of a derrick, from the outer end of which the body to be lifted is suspended.
- (n.) A line of connected floating timbers stretched across a river, or inclosing an area of water, to keep saw logs, etc., from floating away.
- (v. t.) To cause to advance rapidly in price; as, to boom railroad or mining shares; to create a "boom" for; as to boom Mr. C. for senator.
- (v. i.) To make a hollow sound, as of waves or cannon.
- (n.) A pole with a conspicuous top, set up to mark the channel in a river or harbor.
- (v. i.) To have a rapid growth in market value or in popular favor; to go on rushingly.
- (v. t.) To extend, or push, with a boom or pole; as, to boom out a sail; to boom off a boat.
- (n.) A hollow roar, as of waves or cannon; also, the hollow cry of the bittern; a booming.
- (n.) A strong chain cable, or line of spars bound together, extended across a river or the mouth of a harbor, to obstruct navigation or passage.
- (v. i.) To rush with violence and noise, as a ship under a press of sail, before a free wind.
Boom Urdu Meaning with Definition
Boom is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Boom meaning in Urdu is a گرجنا - Garjna. Boom word is driven by the English language. Boom word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Boom meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Boom stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Boom word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Boom, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Boom Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary