Botch Meaning in Urdu
Botch meaning in English to Urdu is پیوند لگانا (Paiwand lagana). Botch synonym words are included Bloomer, Blow, Blunder, Bumble, Bungle, Fluff, Fumble, Mishandle, Muff, Spoil. Similar words of Botch are also commonly used in daily talk like as Botcher, Botchy, and Botchery.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Botch Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A patch put on, or a part of a garment patched or mended in a clumsy manner.
- (n.) To mark with, or as with, botches.
- (n.) To put together unsuitably or unskillfully; to express or perform in a bungling manner; to spoil or mar, as by unskillful work.
- (n.) A swelling on the skin; a large ulcerous affection; a boil; an eruptive disease.
- (n.) To repair; to mend; esp. to patch in a clumsy or imperfect manner, as a garment; -- sometimes with up.
- (n.) Work done in a bungling manner; a clumsy performance; a piece of work, or a place in work, marred in the doing, or not properly finished; a bungle.
Botch Urdu Meaning with Definition
Botch is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Botch meaning in Urdu is a پیوند لگانا - Paiwand lagana. Botch word is driven by the English language. Botch word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Botch meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Botch stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Botch word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Botch, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Botch Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary