Bottom Meaning in Urdu
Bottom meaning in English to Urdu is پیندہ (Paynda). Bottom synonym words are included Arse, Ass, Backside, Bed, Behind, Bum, Butt, Can, Fathom, Freighter, Fundament, Merchantman, Nates, Penetrate, Posterior, Rear, Rump, Seat, Stern, Tail, Tush, Underside. Similar words of Bottom are also commonly used in daily talk like as Bottomless, Bottom Round, and Bottom Most.
Bottom Sentence & Examples
- Make a little hole in the bottom of your can.
- My servant was at the bottom of this mischief.
- So he was at the bottom on the list.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Bottom Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The lowest part of anything; the foot; as, the bottom of a tree or well; the bottom of a hill, a lane, or a page.
- (v. i.) To rest, as upon an ultimate support; to be based or grounded; -- usually with on or upon.
- (n.) Dregs or grounds; lees; sediment.
- (n.) That upon which anything rests or is founded, in a literal or a figurative sense; foundation; groundwork.
- (v. t.) To found or build upon; to fix upon as a support; -- followed by on or upon.
- (v. i.) To reach or impinge against the bottom, so as to impede free action, as when the point of a cog strikes the bottom of a space between two other cogs, or a piston the end of a cylinder.
- (n.) Low land formed by alluvial deposits along a river; low-lying ground; a dale; a valley.
- (n.) An abyss.
- (v. t.) To wind round something, as in making a ball of thread.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the bottom; fundamental; lowest; under; as, bottom rock; the bottom board of a wagon box; bottom prices.
- (v. t.) To furnish with a bottom; as, to bottom a chair.
- (n.) The part of anything which is beneath the contents and supports them, as the part of a chair on which a person sits, the circular base or lower head of a cask or tub, or the plank floor of a ships hold; the under surface.
- (n.) The bed of a body of water, as of a river, lake, sea.
- (n.) Power of endurance; as, a horse of a good bottom.
- (v. t.) To reach or get to the bottom of.
- (n.) The part of a ship which is ordinarily under water; hence, the vessel itself; a ship.
- (n.) The fundament; the buttocks.
- (n.) A ball or skein of thread; a cocoon.
Bottom Urdu Meaning with Definition
Bottom is an English word meaning Paynda or Teh in Urdu, written as پیندہ or تہہ. It refers to the lowest point or part of something. It is the part of something that is below or under the other parts. It denotes the lowest or deepest part of anything, as distinguished from the top. You may learn how to pronounce it correctly along with translation in Urdu, as well as the definition and sentences that go with it.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Bottom Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary