Braid Meaning in Urdu
Braid meaning in English to Urdu is بالوں کا جوڑا (Balon ka jora). Braid synonym words are included Braiding, Lace, Plait, Pleach, Tress, Twist. Similar words of Braid are also commonly used in daily talk like as Braiding, Braided, and Braids.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Braid Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To start; to awake.
- (v. t.) Deceitful.
- (n.) A narrow fabric, as of wool, silk, or linen, used for binding, trimming, or ornamenting dresses, etc.
- (n.) A quick motion; a start.
- (v. t.) To weave, interlace, or entwine together, as three or more strands or threads; to form into a braid; to plait.
- (v. t.) To mingle, or to bring to a uniformly soft consistence, by beating, rubbing, or straining, as in some culinary operations.
- (v. t.) To reproach. [Obs.] See Upbraid.
- (n.) A fancy; freak; caprice.
- (n.) A plait, band, or narrow fabric formed by intertwining or weaving together different strands.
Braid Urdu Meaning with Definition
Braid is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Braid meaning in Urdu is a بالوں کا جوڑا - Balon ka jora. Braid word is driven by the English language. Braid word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Braid meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Braid stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Braid word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Braid, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Braid Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary