• Bugled Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Ornamented with bugles.
• Bugle Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A plant of the genus Ajuga of the Mint family, a native of the Old World.
- (n.) An elongated glass bead, of various colors, though commonly black.
- (a.) Jet black.
- (n.) A sort of wild ox; a buffalo.
- (n.) A horn used by hunters.
- (n.) A copper instrument of the horn quality of tone, shorter and more conical that the trumpet, sometimes keyed; formerly much used in military bands, very rarely in the orchestra; now superseded by the cornet; -- called also the Kent bugle.