Bunt Meaning in Urdu
Bunt meaning in English to Urdu is فطرگندم (Fitr gandum). Bunt synonym words are included Butt. Similar words of Bunt are also commonly used in daily talk like as Bunting, Bunting, and Buntline.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Bunt Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To swell out; as, the sail bunts.
- (n.) A fungus (Ustilago foetida) which affects the ear of cereals, filling the grains with a fetid dust; -- also called pepperbrand.
- (v. t. & i.) To strike or push with the horns or head; to butt; as, the ram bunted the boy.
- (n.) The middle part, cavity, or belly of a sail; the part of a furled sail which is at the center of the yard.
- (n.) the act of bunting the ball.
- (n.) A push or shove; a butt;
- (v. t. & i.) To bat or tap (the ball) slowly within the infield by meeting it with the bat without swinging at it.
Bunt Urdu Meaning with Definition
Bunt is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Bunt meaning in Urdu is a فطرگندم - Fitr gandum. Bunt word is driven by the English language. Bunt word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Bunt meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Bunt stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Bunt word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Bunt, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Bunt Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary