• Campaign Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A connected series of military operations forming a distinct stage in a war; the time during which an army keeps the field.
- (n.) Political operations preceding an election; a canvass.
- (v. i.) To serve in a campaign.
- (n.) The period during which a blast furnace is continuously in operation.
- (n.) An open field; a large, open plain without considerable hills. SeeChampaign.
• Campaigner Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who has served in an army in several campaigns; an old soldier; a veteran.