The meaning of Drive in Urdu is "چلانا" as written in Urdu script, or "Chalaanaa" as written in Roman Urdu. Other possible Urdu translations for Drive include "Chalaanaa". You can find more definitions and synonyms of Drive on this page.
Sentence & Examples
- Did i drive a car.
- Did you drive the car very fast ?.
- Drive carefully.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To rush and press with violence; to move furiously.
- (n.) In type founding and forging, an impression or matrix, formed by a punch drift.
- (v. i.) To be forced along; to be impelled; to be moved by any physical force or agent; to be driven.
- (v. t.) To impel or urge onward by force in a direction away from one, or along before one; to push forward; to compel to move on; to communicate motion to; as, to drive cattle; to drive a nail; smoke drives persons from a room.
- (p. p.) Driven.
- (v. t.) To dig Horizontally; to cut a horizontal gallery or tunnel.
- (v. t.) To carry or; to keep in motion; to conduct; to prosecute.
- (n.) The act of driving; a trip or an excursion in a carriage, as for exercise or pleasure; -- distinguished from a ride taken on horseback.
- (v. t.) To pass away; -- said of time.
- (v. i.) To distrain for rent.
- (v. i.) To go by carriage; to pass in a carriage; to proceed by directing or urging on a vehicle or the animals that draw it; as, the coachman drove to my door.
- (n.) Violent or rapid motion; a rushing onward or away; esp., a forced or hurried dispatch of business.
- (v. t.) To urge on and direct the motions of, as the beasts which draw a vehicle, or the vehicle borne by them; hence, also, to take in a carriage; to convey in a vehicle drawn by beasts; as, to drive a pair of horses or a stage; to drive a person to his own door.
- (v. i.) To press forward; to aim, or tend, to a point; to make an effort; to strive; -- usually with at.
- (n.) A place suitable or agreeable for driving; a road prepared for driving.
- (n.) A collection of objects that are driven; a mass of logs to be floated down a river.
- (v. t.) To clear, by forcing away what is contained.
- (v. t.) To urge, impel, or hurry forward; to force; to constrain; to urge, press, or bring to a point or state; as, to drive a person by necessity, by persuasion, by force of circumstances, by argument, and the like.
- (n.) A stroke from the tee, generally a full shot made with a driver; also, the distance covered by such a stroke.
- (n.) In various games, as tennis, cricket, etc., the act of player who drives the ball; the stroke or blow; the flight of the ball, etc., so driven.
- (n.) A coopers hammer for driving on barrel hoops.
- (n.) A wooden-headed golf club with a long shaft, for playing the longest strokes.
- (n.) A mallet.
- (v. t.) Specif., in various games, as tennis, baseball, etc., to propel (the ball) swiftly by a direct stroke or forcible throw.
- (v. i.) To make a drive, or stroke from the tee.
- (n.) An implement used for driving;
- (n.) A tamping iron.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a چلانا -
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Drive, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Q1) What does it mean Drive in Urdu?
"Drive" meaning in Urdu is چلانا Chalaanaa.
Q2) Can Drive be used formal?
Yes, Drive can be used in formal Urdu. It is a versatile word that can be used in both formal and informal contexts.
Q3) Are there any other translations of Drive in Urdu?
Yes, other translations of Drive in Urdu include چلانا Chalaanaa, ہانکا Hankna, and قوت عمل Qowat e amal.
Q4) What are Drive synonyms?
Some synonyms for Drive include: Aim, Campaign, Cause, Crusade, Driveway, Driving, Effort, Force, Get, Labor, Motor, Movement, Push, Ram, Repel, Repulse, Ride, Take, Thrust, Tug.
Q5) How do you use Drive in a sentence?
Did i drive a car.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary