Capital Meaning in Urdu
Capital meaning in English to Urdu is دارالحکومت (Darul hukumat). Capital synonym words are included Cap, Chapiter, Great, Majuscule. Similar words of Capital are also commonly used in daily talk like as Capital, Capitalism , and Capital Stock.
Capital Sentence & Examples
- Delhi used to be the capital of the moghal kings.
- Everywhere capital and enterprise are lacking.
- Islamabad is the capital of pakistan.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Capital Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) See Capital letter, under Capital, a.
- (n.) Money, property, or stock employed in trade, manufactures, etc.; the sum invested or lent, as distinguished from the income or interest. See Capital stock, under Capital, a.
- (a.) Anything which can be used to increase ones power or influence.
- (a.) That portion of the produce of industry, which may be directly employed either to support human beings or to assist in production.
- (n.) Of first rate quality; excellent; as, a capital speech or song.
- (n.) Having reference to, or involving, the forfeiture of the head or life; affecting life; punishable with death; as, capital trials; capital punishment.
- (n.) The head or uppermost member of a column, pilaster, etc. It consists generally of three parts, abacus, bell (or vase), and necking. See these terms, and Column.
- (n.) Of or pertaining to the head.
- (a.) A chapter, or section, of a book.
- (n.) Chief, in a political sense, as being the seat of the general government of a state or nation; as, Washington and Paris are capital cities.
- (n.) First in importance; chief; principal.
- (n.) The seat of government; the chief city or town in a country; a metropolis.
- (a.) An imaginary line dividing a bastion, ravelin, or other work, into two equal parts.
Capital Urdu Meaning with Definition
Capital word meaning:
Capital is an English language word which means the city or town that functions as the seat of government and administrative center of a country or region.
It also means wealth in the form of money or other assets owned by a person or organization or available for a purpose such as starting a company or investing.
Capital meaning in Urdu:
• The meaning of Capital in Urdu is دارالحکومت, روپیه
Definition of Capital:
In economics, capital consists of human-created assets that can enhance one's power to perform economically useful work.
It can also be defined as a city that is the center of government of a country or smaller political area.
Origin of Capital:
The first known use of the word capital is in early Middle English, in which it was used as an adjective meaning "of or relating to the head." It is derived from the Latin adjective capitalis, of the same meaning, which is based on the Latin name for "head," caput.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Capital Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary