Charge Meaning in Urdu
Charge meaning in English to Urdu is عہدہ (Ohdaa). Charge synonym words are included Accusation, Accuse, Agitate, Appoint, Bang, Bearing, Bill, Billing, Blame, Boot, Buck, Burden, Burster, Care, Commission, Commit, Commove, Complaint, Consign, Direction, Excite, File, Flush, Guardianship, Kick, Level, Load, Lodge, Mission, Point, Rouse, Rush, Saddle, Send, Shoot, Tear, Thrill, Tutelage. Similar words of Charge are also commonly used in daily talk like as Charge, Chargesheet, and Charger.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Charge Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To ornament with or cause to bear; as, to charge an architectural member with a molding.
- (v. t.) An entry or a account of that which is due from one party to another; that which is debited in a business transaction; as, a charge in an account book.
- (v. t.) To lay on or impose, as a task, duty, or trust; to command, instruct, or exhort with authority; to enjoin; to urge earnestly; as, to charge a jury; to charge the clergy of a diocese; to charge an agent.
- (v. t.) To place within or upon any firearm, piece of apparatus or machinery, the quantity it is intended and fitted to hold or bear; to load; to fill; as, to charge a gun; to charge an electrical machine, etc.
- (v. t.) An order; a mandate or command; an injunction.
- (v. i.) To debit on an account; as, to charge for purchases.
- (n.) Thirty-six pigs of lead, each pig weighing about seventy pounds; -- called also charre.
- (v. t.) To lay on or impose, as a load, tax, or burden; to load; to fill.
- (v. t.) A load or burder laid upon a person or thing.
- (v. t.) An accusation of a wrong of offense; allegation; indictment; specification of something alleged.
- (v. t.) Harm.
- (v. t.) To call to account; to challenge.
- (v. i.) To make an onset or rush; as, to charge with fixed bayonets.
- (v. i.) To demand a price; as, to charge high for goods.
- (v. t.) To place something to the account of as a debt; to debit, as, to charge one with goods. Also, to enter upon the debit side of an account; as, to charge a sum to one.
- (v. t.) That quantity, as of ammunition, electricity, ore, fuel, etc., which any apparatus, as a gun, battery, furnace, machine, etc., is intended to receive and fitted to hold, or which is actually in it at one time
- (v. t.) Whatever constitutes a burden on property, as rents, taxes, lines, etc.; costs; expense incurred; -- usually in the plural.
- (v. t.) To assume as a bearing; as, he charges three roses or; to add to or represent on; as, he charges his shield with three roses or.
- (v. t.) To fix or demand as a price; as, he charges two dollars a barrel for apples.
- (v. i.) To squat on its belly and be still; -- a command given by a sportsman to a dog.
- (v. t.) The price demanded for a thing or service.
- (v. t.) Custody or care of any person, thing, or place; office; responsibility; oversight; obigation; duty.
- (v. t.) A person or thing commited or intrusted to the care, custody, or management of another; a trust.
- (v. t.) To bear down upon; to rush upon; to attack.
- (v. t.) To lay on, impose, or make subject to or liable for.
- (v. t.) A soft of plaster or ointment.
- (v. t.) To accuse; to make a charge or assertion against (a person or thing); to lay the responsibility (for something said or done) at the door of.
- (v. t.) A position (of a weapon) fitted for attack; as, to bring a weapon to the charge.
- (v. t.) Heed; care; anxiety; trouble.
- (n.) Weight; import; value.
- (v. t.) To impute or ascribe; to lay to ones charge.
- (v. t.) A bearing. See Bearing, n., 8.
- (v. t.) An address (esp. an earnest or impressive address) containing instruction or exhortation; as, the charge of a judge to a jury; the charge of a bishop to his clergy.
- (v. t.) The act of rushing upon, or towards, an enemy; a sudden onset or attack, as of troops, esp. cavalry; hence, the signal for attack; as, to sound the charge.
Charge Urdu Meaning with Definition
Charge is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Charge meaning in Urdu is a عہدہ - Ohdaa. Charge word is driven by the English language. Charge word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Charge meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Charge stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Charge word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Charge, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Charge Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary