• Chivalry Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The dignity or system of knighthood; the spirit, usages, or manners of knighthood; the practice of knight-errantry.
- (n.) A body or order of cavaliers or knights serving on horseback; illustrious warriors, collectively; cavalry.
- (n.) The qualifications or character of knights, as valor, dexterity in arms, courtesy, etc.
- (n.) Exploit.
- (n.) A tenure of lands by knights service; that is, by the condition of a knights performing service on horseback, or of performing some noble or military service to his lord.