• Cid Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An epic poem, which celebrates the exploits of the Spanish national hero, Ruy Diaz.
- (n.) Chief or commander; in Spanish literature, a title of Ruy Diaz, Count of Bivar, a champion of Christianity and of the old Spanish royalty, in the 11th century.
• Cider Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The expressed juice of apples. It is used as a beverage, for making vinegar, and for other purposes.
• Ciderkin Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A kind of weak cider made by steeping the refuse pomace in water.