• Circuit Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A regular or appointed journeying from place to place in the exercise of ones calling, as of a judge, or a preacher.
- (n.) The space inclosed within a circle, or within limits.
- (n.) The act of moving or revolving around, or as in a circle or orbit; a revolution; as, the periodical circuit of the earth round the sun.
- (n.) Circumlocution.
- (v. i.) To move in a circle; to go round; to circulate.
- (n.) That which encircles anything, as a ring or crown.
- (n.) The circumference of, or distance round, any space; the measure of a line round an area.
- (n.) A certain division of a state or country, established by law for a judge or judges to visit, for the administration of justice.
- (n.) A district in which an itinerant preacher labors.
- (v. t.) To travel around.
• Circuiteer Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A circuiter.