• Circulating Definition & Synonyms
- (P. pr. & vb. n.) of Circulate
• Circulate Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To pass from place to place, from person to person, or from hand to hand; to be diffused; as, money circulates; a story circulates.
- (v. t.) To cause to pass from place to place, or from person to person; to spread; as, to circulate a report; to circulate bills of credit.
- (v. i.) To move in a circle or circuitously; to move round and return to the same point; as, the blood circulates in the body.