• Cities Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of City
• City Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A large town.
- (n.) The collective body of citizens, or inhabitants of a city.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a city.
- (n.) A corporate town; in the United States, a town or collective body of inhabitants, incorporated and governed by a mayor and aldermen or a city council consisting of a board of aldermen and a common council; in Great Britain, a town corporate, which is or has been the seat of a bishop, or the capital of his see.