meaning in English to Urdu is
کھٹ کھٹ کرنا
(Khut khut karna).
synonym words are included
Blab, Blabber, Chatter, Clap, Clatter, Click, Cluck, Gabble, Gibber, Maunder, Palaver, Piffle, Prate, Prattle, Tattle, Tittle-tattle, Twaddle. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talk like as Clacker, Clacked, and Clacking.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) A sharp, abrupt noise, or succession of noises, made by striking an object.
- (n.) To utter words rapidly and continually, or with abruptness; to let the tongue run.
- (n.) To make a sudden, sharp noise, or a succesion of such noises, as by striking an object, or by collision of parts; to rattle; to click.
- (v. t.) To utter rapidly and inconsiderately.
- (v. t.) Anything that causes a clacking noise, as the clapper of a mill, or a clack valve.
- (v. t.) To cause to make a sudden, sharp noise, or succession of noises; to click.
- (v. t.) Continual or importunate talk; prattle; prating.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts.
meaning in Urdu is a کھٹ کھٹ کرنا -
Khut khut karna.
word is driven by the English language.
word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of
stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and
word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of
Clack, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary