• Conference Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of consulting together formally; serious conversation or discussion; interchange of views.
- (n.) A meeting of the two branches of a legislature, by their committees, to adjust between them.
- (n.) A voluntary association of Congregational churches of a district; the district in which such churches are.
- (n.) A meeting for consultation, discussion, or an interchange of opinions.
- (n.) A stated meeting of preachers and others, invested with authority to take cognizance of ecclesiastical matters.
- (n.) The act of comparing two or more things together; comparison.