• Conform Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To be in accord or harmony; to comply; to be obedient; to submit; -- with to or with.
- (a.) Of the same form; similar in import; conformable.
- (v. i.) To comply with the usages of the Established Church; to be a conformist.
- (v. t.) To shape in accordance with; to make like; to bring into harmony or agreement with; -- usually with to or unto.
• Conformed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Conform
• Conformate Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having the same form.