Crawl Meaning in Urdu
Crawl meaning in English to Urdu is رینگنا (Reengnaa). Crawl synonym words are included Cower, Crawling, Creep, Creeping, Cringe, Fawn, Grovel. Similar words of Crawl are also commonly used in daily talk like as Crawler, Crawl Space, and Crawly.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Crawl Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) to move or advance in a feeble, slow, or timorous manner.
- (n.) The act or motion of crawling; slow motion, as of a creeping animal.
- (v. i.) To have a sensation as of insect creeping over the body; as, the flesh crawls. See Creep, v. i., 7.
- (v. i.) To move slowly by drawing the body along the ground, as a worm; to move slowly on hands and knees; to creep.
- (n.) A pen or inclosure of stakes and hurdles on the seacoast, for holding fish.
- (v. i.) To advance slowly and furtively; to insinuate ones self; to advance or gain influence by servile or obsequious conduct.
Crawl Urdu Meaning with Definition
Crawl is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Crawl meaning in Urdu is a رینگنا - Reengnaa. Crawl word is driven by the English language. Crawl word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Crawl meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Crawl stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Crawl word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Crawl, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Crawl Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary