meaning in Urdu to English is
synonym word is Cart, Draw, Dredge, Embroil and Hale. Similar words of
are also commonly used in daily talks like
Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) A heavy harrow, for breaking up ground.
- (v. t.) A kind of sledge for conveying heavy bodies; also, a kind of low car or handcart; as, a stone drag.
- (v. i.) To serve as a clog or hindrance; to hold back.
- (v. t.) A steel instrument for completing the dressing of soft stone.
- (v. t.) A heavy coach with seats on top; also, a heavy carriage.
- (v. t.) Anything towed in the water to retard a ships progress, or to keep her head up to the wind; esp., a canvas bag with a hooped mouth, so used. See Drag sail (below).
- (v. t.) Hence, anything that retards; a clog; an obstacle to progress or enjoyment.
- (v. t.) Motion affected with slowness and difficulty, as if clogged.
- (v. i.) To fish with a dragnet.
- (v. t.) To draw along, as something burdensome; hence, to pass in pain or with difficulty.
- (v. t.) The bottom part of a flask or mold, the upper part being the cope.
- (v. t.) To draw slowly or heavily onward; to pull along the ground by main force; to haul; to trail; -- applied to drawing heavy or resisting bodies or those inapt for drawing, with labor, along the ground or other surface; as, to drag stone or timber; to drag a net in fishing.
- (n.) A confection; a comfit; a drug.
- (v. i.) To move onward heavily, laboriously, or slowly; to advance with weary effort; to go on lingeringly.
- (v. t.) A net, or an apparatus, to be drawn along the bottom under water, as in fishing, searching for drowned persons, etc.
- (v. t.) The difference between the speed of a screw steamer under sail and that of the screw when the ship outruns the screw; or between the propulsive effects of the different floats of a paddle wheel. See Citation under Drag, v. i., 3.
- (v. t.) The act of dragging; anything which is dragged.
- (v. t.) Also, a skid or shoe, for retarding the motion of a carriage wheel.
- (v. i.) To be drawn along, as a rope or dress, on the ground; to trail; to be moved onward along the ground, or along the bottom of the sea, as an anchor that does not hold.
- (v. t.) To break, as land, by drawing a drag or harrow over it; to harrow; to draw a drag along the bottom of, as a stream or other water; hence, to search, as by means of a drag.
Meaning in English
is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives.
meaning in English is
گھسیٹنا. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source.
word meaning along with
definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of
ghaseetna, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of
in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. are similar words of
ghaseetna. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary