• Crocked Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Crock
• Crock Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To soil by contact, as with soot, or with the coloring matter of badly dyed cloth.
- (v. i.) To give off crock or smut.
- (n.) The loose black particles collected from combustion, as on pots and kettles, or in a chimney; soot; smut; also, coloring matter which rubs off from cloth.
- (n.) Any piece of crockery, especially of coarse earthenware; an earthen pot or pitcher.
- (n.) A low stool.
- (v. t.) To lay up in a crock; as, to crock butter.